Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

All better!

Well the little leopard boy is much better today. He woke up this morning and looked so much better even from last night. I would say his skin is about 90% back to its normal look. The doctor said it would take a week to clear up on its own, i'm thankful it was faster than that.
Just a little story from today. I was changing his sheets in his room and he was in the living room. I heard him crinkling some type of paper. I had just got done cleaning the house, so i couldn't think of what it could be. I stood there thinking to myself, i really need to go see what he's got, but what do I do...i keep on putting his sheet on. When i got in there, he had opened a Hamburger Helper box and had the uncooked pasta, eating it. HAHA Looks like he's gonna like uncooked things, just like his momma and Papaw! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got to love my nephew!!!!!! I am glad my little buddy is ok!!!!!!!!!