Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Grinch!

We all went to the Grinch on ice at Opryland Monday night. Mitchell was fine through the first half of it, but from then on we were in fast mode. Didn't really get to see much of the last half,but the first half was pretty amazing! I just wonder how much time is spent in all of that. And an even more burning question is, How cold is it in there? And how do they keep it so cold? I mean it was absolutely freezing. So it looks like Mitchell may not like the snow too much, but I really think it was close to 15 degrees in there! Daddy eskimo and baby eskimo!

A family of eskimo's

YUMMY!


Yesterday it sure didn't feel like December 11th. I was driving home thinking it woud be a nice day for a convertible! Nolen spent the night w/Grandma and Papaw yesterday, so he and Mitchell got to play outside. Nolen was throwing leaves up in the air, Mitchell didn't quite get the concept, but he liked it when I threw them up!



I think Nolen is saying, would you PLEASE get this 30 lbs. baby off of me! I love this picture!




No comments: