Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A couple more pics!

Here are a couple more pictures of Mitchell from my camera and also pics from last night to show how much better he looks!
Being sweet with daddy and doing what they do best...watching tv!
This is what Mitchell looked like when we woke up Sunday morning and the reason we decided to go to the ER!


Back shot!


This is was what I looked like on Saturday! It was on my stomach, arms, legs, back, and face! I guess mine didn't run together because I have a little more skin than Mitchell HAHA


Arm!




Here's the little man from last night. He has been really wound up the past couple days. I don't know if it has something to do with the viral infection or not, but he did not want to go to sleep last night. He just wanted to keep playing!






Weeeee!






Talking to Santa's Helpers. He's still not too sure about Santa, so he's hoping they'll relay the message to the big jolly man!







Cutie-pa-tutie!

















No comments: