Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Busy Busy Week!

WOW, what a week! If we haven't been going to parties, we've been working on our house. John has been off since last Friday and we have had something to do just about everyday! Mitchell had a few firsts this week. He fingerpainted for the first time. I had been waiting, because I was afraid he would think it was something to eat. He tried putting it in his mouth a couple times, but we caught him before he did it! He made some beautiful masterpieces. John and I both drew a Christmas scene, then we let him decorate them.
He also got his first black eye. He was walking through the hall carrying my Crocs (he loves chewing on them for some reason, gross I know) but he tripped and hit his eye on the coffee table. I never really got a good picture of it, but you can sort of see it in the pics!
He also got to go to "Pump It Up" We went Tuesday with cousin Nolen, Trevor, Aunt Jamie, Grams, & Pops! He absolutely had a blast. I think it'll start being a weekly trip, especially since it's free until he's 2 yrs. old. John, Jamie, & I had just as much fun as the kiddos I believe. HAHA They had a pretty big slide in one of the rooms and as I am walking in i see Mitchell come flying down. I guess his daddy is teaching him to be brave early on!
We also had a Christmas party at Grams and Pops & The Sanford side of the family party.
We got a lot done on the house this past week too. We got the old washer/dryer moved out of the house, the new ones in their new home, & the fridge moved to its new place. So it's all coming together. Next we hope to get our kitchen table back in the new part of the kitchen and it will be just about complete! Enjoy lots of pics!


After the masterpiece!
Here it is. Mitchell is showing you what he used.


We went with red/green on the picture I drew and multi-colored for Johns.

This was the best picture we got of the cousins. They are just too busy. (Michael, Mitchell, & Maddie)




Maddie says, "What's yours is mine, right?"



You can sort of see the black eye in this picture! This is one of my fav. pics of Mitchell in a while. He just doesn't sit still long enough to look at the camera and smile at the same time anymore!






Drew, my cousin Darryl's little boy!






Opening the truck from Aunt Marty. He loved the truck and the bath toy Aunt Sissy got him. Bath time is his fav. time of the day, i do believe!







He loves his 2nd cousin David.






The whole Sanford side of the family! Grandkids & Great-grandkids






This hat cracks me up!





We want to give a special thanks to Papaw and Grandma for hiring this master musician for the Christmas party. He played some lovely music!






Climbing to the top. It was pretty tough (it was slick)









YEAH, I made it...no time to waste, i need to get back down.








Weeeeeeeee. You would think we were on a roller coaster ride from the looks on our faces. It was a pretty fast slide though!





The big slide that little Mitchell went down all by himself (several times) LOL













Cousin Nolen at the end of the slide!















No comments: