Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cousins!

John told me yesterday that he was dissappointed in me because my blogging had been slacking here lately, so i'm gonna do two posts in one day! Whew! We have been so busy the past week or so with getting ready for the cornhole tournament John is hosting, his baseball games/umpiring, and my softball! Our garage/backyard looked like a cornhole factory yesterday. He is setting up 8 sets so he had to make them all. Hopefully the rain will be cleared off by Saturday morning and he'll have great weather for his tournament and for my softball tournament! :0)
Mitchell loves getting to see all of his cousins! A couple weeks ago we ate at grandmothers and all three boys rode in the wagon, not for very long, but long enough to snap a few pictures! HAHA Mitchell was making sure that little Trevor man wasn't going to fall out! Mitchell calls Nolen "Nolo" it's too cute! He and Nolen are becoming buddies. Mitchell used to just be a baby to Nolen, but now that he's getting older/bigger he's become a playmate. Trevor is still a baby to Nolen though. HAHA They love chasing each other around and screaming! Mitchell loves doing anything that Nolen is doing.

Pawpaw (the boys Great-grandfater) pulling them all. I'm sure that was a load!
Don't worry Trevor, I've got you!

I think their time in the wagon has expired!


No comments: