Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Boy & Happy Mother's Day!

As Mother's Day approaches, I just thank God to be blessed with such a happy, loving little boy. He loves cuddling as he goes to sleep and has to be touching some part of your face/arm. He keeps us laughing at some of the things he does and says (sometimes things he's trying to say) He's full of energy and loves playing outside, unless he gets too hot, then he'd rather be inside the A/C and a cold drink! I always heard the expression, "they grow up too fast" as a kid/adult (pre-kid) I never really understood that statement, because as a kid it seems like forever for your birthday or Christmas to get there. But when you do become a mother time absolutely flies by. I'm very thankful that I'm able to work (part-time) and be around my little boy everyday. We spent a lot of time together, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Speaking of getting to work and be around Mitchell leads me to my mom. She keeps Mitchell on the days that I work and I'm so very thankful for that. Having a child of your own really makes me think about my mom and all of the sacrifices she made for me as a child. She's a very quiet person but has a very loving, caring heart. She loves cooking for us every week and we REALLY look forward to eating what she has fixed. I love the spiritual and family values that she instilled in Craig and I growing up as a kids and I hope to carry those on with my family. Just wanted to say thanks mom for everything you do and I love you! (And hopefully we'll get you a little grand-daughter soon ) ;0)
Being goofy with Pawpaw's boots
Cool shades thanks to Grams. Mitchell loves playing, "Where's Mitchell?" whenever he puts sunglasses on.

Here I am!


Theres those pretty blues!



Mitchell was chasing Grandma around the house this morning, so here are a few action shots. He's so fast the picture is a little blurry HAHA He's still trying to run a lot to get rid of those dimples in his legs. Are almost 2 year olds still supposed to have dimples in their legs?? HAHA




I've almost caught up with her mom!





Coming down the homestretch!






Crossing the finish line!







Wooooo mom, I'm pretty tired!








4 comments:

Jamie said...

He's such a ham...How Soon????

Amy said...

I LOVE TO BOOTS PICTURE!!!!

Missy said...

Hope you have a great day!
He looks like he always has so much fun!

Craftysis7 said...

You are blessed!! He is just so sweet, gotta get there soon to see him and bring Drew to play.

Took Drew to the Zoo Saturday, I purchased a family pass so maybe sometime you can go with me and take Mitchell. I can take a guest and of course Mitchell is free.

Love ya,

Sissy

ps, they do grow up fast!! Don't miss a thing!!