Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Splish Splash

Mitchell just wanted to say thanks to Aunt Jamie, Nolen, & Trevor for letting him play at their house Monday. John did a trimming (bushes) side job for their neighbors, so Mitch and I played with Aunt Jamie & the cousins! All of the boys love water, so we stripped them down and let them have fun. I don't see how they did it,because the water was pretty cold and the wind was blowing, but they had a blast!
Nolen & Mitchell enjoying some ice cream!
Mitchell telling me" I love this mama! "

Getting some lovin' from Nolen!


Trevor loved going down the slide!



Nolen doing his world famous turn! He kept saying that everyone came to his "party" to see him do his turn! HAHA (After he got down the slide he would turn over to his belly and slide a little bit more)




Mitchell with his own style of going down the slide!





Aunt Jamie got out the sprinkler and the boys loved it!






YUM! Thats some good water!







Trevor was helping his mommy work in the yard! HAHA








Lovin' the sprinkler!











I love this picture! I think I'm gonna send it into to AT&T for the more bars commercial!









Nolen is getting so big!









2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love all the pictures...Upload them up to your pictures so I can get some updated ones.....
Yall come back and play anytime the kiddos had so much fun. I think we are so blessed to live so close together and the boys can grow up together.....

Missy said...

Summer is going to be fun!!