Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Culvert Monster!

A couple weeks ago (yes, i've been slacking about getting my pictures downloaded) we were in the front yard. John was mowing and I was chasing Mitchell around, making sure he didn't go to the road. I was at the end of the driveway adjusting the markers/flashers for our driveway while keeping an eye on Mitchell at the same time. I saw him bend down beside the culvert, so I just assumed he was picking up rocks or playing in the mud, so i turned away to readjust the marker, when I looked back he was gone. I knew he didn't have time to sprint to the road, so i walked towards the house and this is what I found.
Mitchell crawling through our 20 foot culvert.
It was very muddy inside too.

And this is what happens to your hands/face when the culvert monster strikes!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute! He keeps you on your toes every minute huh? :)

chesley said...

He's so mischevious isn't he?! He's so cute though, I bet you have a hard time ever getting on to him.

Missy said...

Brave little man!