Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Camping #2

Well Mitchell had his second camping experience this year and I think he loves it more and more each time. Mom & Dad were going up for the week, so John and I sort of last minute decided to go up for a couple days! We bought a tent and slept in it! The first night was a little rough, but the second night was better. Mitchell of course got to sleep in the camper with Mamaw and Papaw though! We played on the playground, swam in the lake, rode the "boats" (seadoos), fed the fish, and played some cornhole! I think Mitchell is ready to go back!
There's a story behind this shirt that Mitchell is wearing! It actually used to be mine when I was little. I would always say, "No Way Man", so my uncle had this shirt made for me. Well while we were gone to Gulf Shores, David taught him to say "No Way"(and I didn't tell mom anything about him saying that). So the day we get back Mitchell stays with Mamaw and Papaw while we unpack and when we go to pick him up he had this shirt on! It was pretty funny!
Playing on the playground- Not sure what kind of face he's making here!

Walking Lexie!


This sure is fun!



About to jump off the buoy!





Helping Papaw tie down the awning so the wind doesn't catch it!





SUPERMAN! Papaw told him he was Superman flying through the air, so for about 5 minutes Mitchell just kept saying Superman (sounded more like Soup-Man) We even got him to raise his arm and make a fist a couple times when he said it!





I think this was after he went under the water!








Getting some lovin' from Papaw!







Does that kid have any hair?










Family photo!











Mitchell peeing by the tree! I'm very jealous of his tan!











2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my, that last picture is blackmail material if I have ever seen any!! So cute!

Jamie said...

Love the super-man picture....