Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is mine and John's 4 year anniversary! I was looking for some pictures of the two of us, and i've come to the conclusion that once kids come along, you don't have many pictures together as a couple, but thats ok! HAHA So here's the most recent one from Christmas!

Just want to say that I love you John and thanks for being such a great husband, father, but most importantly a Man of God! I Love You!

Here's a little entertainment for you all! My husband showing off his best dance moves! HAHA And yes, that is a sports coat that he's wearing! Mitchell and I were having a dance party in the living room and John was in our bedroom. Next thing I know, he comes out dancing and wearing the coat! Enjoy! (sorry about the quality, i took the video on my phone)



6 comments:

Amy said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... ah.. My cheeks hurt. HA HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! That is hilarious!!!

andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! He's got some moves ;)

Sarah said...

Ok, that is so funny! Happy anniversary and you are so right about not having any pictures of you two after a little one comes along. I was just thinking that the other day!

Jamie said...

gosh how I remember that day so well trying to fit a highly over weight preggo women into a bridesmaid dress but I made it...But you got it back in Shannah's wedding I believe you had a baby bump then.....Funny I hope yall had a great Anniversary!!!

Love the moves John.

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Daddies can always put on a good show!! So funny!!