Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY to Mitchell!

Mitchell had a fun-packed day Saturday! He and his daddy went to the ballpark to watch Daniel and David play ball, then they went to Books-A-Million and played with the train for a little bit, while me and Aunt Shannah were decorating and getting things ready for the party! We just wanted to say thank you to everyone for coming and for all of the wonderful gifts. It's so much fun getting everyone together and having fun at the pool!
We also wanted to give a HUGE thanks to Mawmaw and Papaw for letting us use their house and for helping us get everything ready. Mom helped me make all of the cupcakes and cakes, along with making other stuff too. Thank you Papaw for getting everything ready outside too! We love you and don't know what we would do without you!
The caterpillar cake! Mom baked all of the cake part and I iced it! It took quite a while to ice all of the parts, but it was really fun. My fingers were cramping a little but i survived! HAHA
Mitchell's personal cake!

Close-up of the mud/worm cake! Mitchell just kept saying, "Eeeeeeewwwww" when he first saw it. We were worried he wouldn't eat it, but he ate a little bit, then was off to play!

PRESENT TIME

Alright, a new shovel for MawMaw's sandbox!



I think the book was the first present Mitchell opened and he seemed content with just the book!




OK, so this picture got out of order, but I didn't want to delete all the others and go back. I just think this picture is too cute. Jazlyn is such a little mommy! Feeding Mitchell the icing off the bottom of the candle, while Nolen is sneaking a worm off the cake!





Cousin Jonathan helping open a box!






Got my Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so I'm leaving!



CAKE TIME



Ready to blow my candle out! (The wind did the blowing though)








Not sure about this dirt, let me see how it tastes!









Mmmmmm, Mom this IS pretty good!






MITCHELL'S FRIENDS



I think Drew liked the water!











Cooper man swimming with his mommy!













Jazlyn sporting her nice life jacket!
Cade & Trevor checking out Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!














The birthday boys! Michael will be two on Thursday!















We are so proud of Nolen! He would only sit on the stairs for the longest time. But he made the big step Saturday and now he walks around the shallow end! Way to go Nolow!
















See he really does like giving his momma kisses!

















With the birthday boy!


















With my softball girls! Shannah, April, Stacey, & me



















5 comments:

chesley said...

So cute. I love that cake! Happy Birthday Mitchell!

Stacey said...

I love the cake! I wish I was talented enough to do that for Kelvey! Looks like fun!

andrea said...

The caterpillar cake is too cute...and I love dirt cakes. You guys look like you had a great time...Happy Birthday Mitchell!

Missy said...

What a great mom!!! The cakes look great!! Looks like he had blast! Happy b-day man!!!

Sarah said...

I think you all could have a cake business as well. Can I book you for May of 2009? Sorry we couldn't make it. Looks like everyone had fun!