Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

1st day of Mother's Day Out-Report!

Mitchell had a great 1st day at Mother's Day Out! His note said, "What a great first day! I can defintely tell Mitchell is all boy, but he was awesome! He especially liked the mulch (on the playground) I was very curious as to how he would go to sleep, because it usually has to be really quiet for him to go to sleep. She said he was just sitting on his mat being good, but just sitting there for a while. She said she went over and said lets lay down, so she started rubbing his back (his breathing got slower), then his hair (his breathing was really slow), and he finally went to sleep and was the last to wake up. They only rest for an hour and 15 minutes so this will be an adjustment for him for those two days, but I'm sure he'll make up for it some other time! She said he did just fine after I left and didn't remember him crying when I left, so i'm sure it'll take a couple weeks for him to adjust then he'll be running on there and I'll be the one crying! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

ooohhhh! Don't cry it will be ok!! You all will adjust real soon!!

Love ya,
Aunt Sissy

ps tell him I am very proud of him!!!

Jamie said...

I am very Proud of Kristin....It only gets easier...Call me Monday and see if I cry when I drop Trevor off...It's my Baby and everyone knows what kind of attachment he has to Mommy!!!!

Great Job at Nap Mitch!!!

Sarah said...

Aww, glad he had a good day. I know it is hard to leave your baby no matter what age they are!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mitchell!! Glad he had a good day! And just try to hang in there...I know it's hard.