Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun-filled Saturday!

Nolen was so excited to play putt-putt!
Nice form! He's def. got potential!

Hole #2 - as far as Mitchell made it!


I'm outta here!

Are we ever gonna get to ride the go-karts??

Woohoooo its our turn!

Mitchell can't believe it's really their turn!


John's action shot! Mitchell and I had to SLOW DOWN so him and Nolen could catch up to take a picture! :0)


That was fun Mommy!

I didn't know this at the time, but Nolen had never rode a go-kart. Craig and Jamie had tried to get him on one before but he didn't want to. So I feel honored that he chose to ride with us! He rode with his ears plugged the entire time! HAHA

We had a very fun Saturday! We woke up and went to our favorite place to eat-McDonald's! Let Mitchell play for a while, then headed back home to get John's car because I only had a quarter of a tank and there was no gas anywhere! So then we headed to Toys R Us. Let Mitchell pick out his Halloween pumpkin (to put candy in) and he also got a Backyardigans pirate ship. He loves "Arrrr Matey's"! HAHA Then we made a stop at Sam's to get some much needed dog food, diapers, and toiletries! Mitchell also got a sticker book here! (It never fails, anytime daddy goes shopping with us, Mitchell always leaves with something in his hands)! Then we went to Babies R Us to buy a baby shower gift. Ate lunch at Applebee's then headed home for Mitchell's nap. John and I got our garage cleaned out while Mitchell slept, then after he woke up Papaw brought over Mitchell's new headboard that I made and painted-its a football. (Pictures to come later) After that Mitchell called Nolen who was over spending the day at Grandma and Papaw's and asked him if he wanted to go play puut-putt and ride go-karts! Everytime we go by the putt-putt place Mitchell always says play putt-putt, so we decided we would take him. We get to the first hole and he is a little interested and hits the ball a couple times, THEN the go-karts start racing, so it was all over from there! Guess he has his Papaw's need for speed! So Daddy and Mitchell watched the go-karts, while I watched Nolen finish his next 17 holes! The go-karts were def. Mitchell's fav. Both boys waited very patiently for their turn! Then to end the fun-filled day we went back where we started-McDonald's! John and I were talking while they were playing and we came to the conclusion that we wished we had come up with McDonald's! HAHA

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pictures! Mitchell gets cuter and cuter everyday... I didn't think that was possible. =) I'm so ready for a wii night.

Craftysis7 said...

Sounds like a great day!!! Miss those days with my boys!!
I know what you mean about McDonalds, wish I had purchased stock in it 26 years ago, hahah!!
Saw where you will be at Marty's on the 4th of Oct. Look forward to seeing ya there!!

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy

Jamie said...

I know Nolen had a great day....You my guy loves ya'll so much....

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Cute pictures...looks like Mitchell had a fun day! We'll have to try the go-karts with Carson. Bill loves to buy the kids stuff when we're out too. I had Bill and Emma stop buy Publix the other day to pick up some groceries and they came home with a Whoopee Cushion! I guess Publix has everything!