Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of Mother's Day Out!

Well today was Mitchell's first day of Mother's Day Out and i can't quite get focused to work! I'm very happy that he's going to be around kids and different people, but its still hard! I'm sure next summer i'll be saying is it time for Mother's Day Out to start again! HAHA Yesterday was orientation and all of the parents went into their classrooms with them for about 15 minutes. Mitchell had a blast. There was a little play Dirt Devil vacuum and he was cleaning the floor just about the whole time. Today was a different story. The whole morning I just kept talking about how he was going to school and he was going to have so much fun and play all day. Well he did great getting out of the car and walking to his room. Once we got into his room the teacher asked if she could hang up his backpack, well I think thats when it hit him (my momma is about to leave me) So I turn to leave the room. After taking about 5 steps I hear this kid crying, i turn around and there he is. He had sprinted out of his room towards me, then I see both of his teachers running after him. They picked him up and were like, "Ok, so he's pretty fast" HAHA They say not to make a big scene, so i let the teachers pick him up and take him back to his class! I'm sure he was fine, once they got him distracted. He cried for the longest time in the nursery at church, but they said a minute later he was always fine! So we'll see. I know he'll have a blast though! I can't wait to pick him up at 2 and see how his day was!
Backpack and lunch box, ready to go!
Walking like a big boy to his school!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Nolen could have cared less when he first started....Now Trevor will be different we will see what Monday Brings for him....By the way you will ENJOY FREE TIME...It takes a couple of weeks to adjust.

Plus it's great for him....

Craftysis7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craftysis7 said...

OH, that makes me want to cry, he looks so big. I remember leaving mine for the first time. He will adjust so fast!! Try not to let it bother you too much so you can get your work done. Call me when you have time and update me on how he done.

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy

Haley said...

That is precious!!Ilovethe walking in

andrea said...

love these pics...starting school is awesome :) yeah Mitchell

chesley said...

how cute is that kid..seriously?!

Missy said...

What a big boy!!!