Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thomas the Train!

This post is a couple weeks late, but I wanted to put the pics up! We went to Thomas the Train with Uncle Craig, Aunt Jamie, Nolen, Trevor, Uncle Clay, Aunt Lisa, and Michael a couple Saturdays ago! I really think all of the boys enjoyed themselves! I just now realized that Michael isn't in any of the pics! He and Mitchell were going opposite directions during the activity time, then they sat a few seats down from us on the train!
Checking the little trains out! Mitchell couldn't understand why he couldn't pick these trains up and play with them! HAHA
ALL ABOARD!

My two boys!
About to board the train!

Mitchell checking something out on the train!




Family pic!



Little Trevor man! What a doll!


My little Nolie! He's such a sweet well-manered kid!


Throw some goats, ponies, or pigs anywhere and you'll draw a crowd from the kids!

I think this was Mitchell's fav. part of the whole day!

6 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

Awesome, I wanted so bad to take Drew, but the email I got from Jamie got deleted and I forgot about the deadline for ordering tickets. Looks like you all had a good time. Good family pic!!! Nolen has really gotten good about looking at the camera too. They are all good pictures!!

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy

Hey, only 2 or 3 more postings and my blog will be up to day, yeah!!!

Wendy and Brad said...

We were there this past weekend with our nephew Tucker! We had a great time!

Sarah said...

Aww, Kelly took her boys to that too. I guess pretty soon Carson will want to go as well. Hope you all are doing well. Steven was sad that he was going out of town and couldn't make it to UFC night. He loves that stuff.

Amy said...

Thomas the Train is one of those children shows I'll never get why kids love it so much. It puts me to sleep everytime Lucas wants to watch it. haha. Must be a little boy thing. =) Glad you guys had fun!

Amy said...

Thomas the Train is one of those children shows I'll never get why kids love it so much. It puts me to sleep everytime Lucas wants to watch it. haha. Must be a little boy thing. =) Glad you guys had fun!

Christy Gentry said...

Mitchell looked like he had a lot of fun! When I have kids will Thomas the train be extinct? LOL